San Diego Franchise Attorney
From Downtown San Diego to Pacific Beach, and from City Heights to Carmel Valley, the City of San Diego offers something for everyone. This makes it a prime location for all types of franchise opportunities, and more people are opening franchises than ever before.
When opening a franchise, it is important to be aware of the risks involved. Most prospective franchisees understand that it is possible that they will not succeed, but few take the legal steps necessary to mitigate their risk of closing prematurely. From negotiating the franchise agreement to taking an aggressive stance in franchisor-franchisee disputes, the more franchisees do to protect themselves, the better off they will be.
About the Goldstein Law Firm
At the Goldstein Law Firm, we provide skilled and strategic legal representation for prospective and active franchisees in San Diego. Led by San Diego franchise attorney Jeffrey M. Goldstein, our lawyers are trusted advocates for franchise owners in California and nationwide. If you are preparing to buy a franchise, renew your franchise agreement, or initiate dispute resolution proceedings with your franchisor, we have the experience and knowledge you need to secure a favorable resolution.
Our areas of practice include:
- Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) and franchise agreement reviews
- Franchise agreement negotiations (initial and renewal)
- Franchisee group and association matters
- Franchise dispute resolution (mediation, arbitration and litigation)
- Franchise transfers and acquisitions
With more than 30 years of experience as a franchisee lawyer serving clients in San Diego and across the country, Jeff Goldstein has successfully resolved complex matters involving issues ranging from franchise disclosure fraud to unfair trade practices and antitrust violations. If you need a franchise attorney in San Diego, Mr. Goldstein would be happy to speak with you one-on-one in a free initial consultation.
Free Resources for San Diego Franchisees
Do you have questions about negotiating a franchise agreement or protecting your legal rights as a franchisee? In addition to scheduling an initial consultation, we encourage you to review these free resources prepared by franchise lawyer Jeffrey M. Goldstein:
- California State Franchise Laws – Learn about the California laws that provide important protections for franchisees.
- Franchise Legal Advice – Learn when you should speak to a franchise lawyer, how to choose a lawyer and what you can expect from your legal representation.
- Franchise FAQs – Find the answers to questions such as, “Do franchisors have a duty to provide support to their franchisees?” and, “Are franchisors permitted to modify their requirements or system standards during the term of the franchise?”
- Franchise Law Videos – Here directly from national franchise attorney Jeffrey M. Goldstein on topics such as evaluating franchise opportunities and stopping franchise terminations.
- Franchise Law Blog – Search our extensive catalog of articles to find answers to any other questions you may have about purchasing or owning a franchise.
Contact the Goldstein Law Firm
For more information about our flat-fee franchise review services or our flexible fee options for franchise dispute resolution, please contact us to schedule an appointment with Mr. Goldstein. Call us 24/7 at (202) 293-3947 or request a free consultation online today.