Firm founder and nationally-recognized franchise attorney Jeffrey M. Goldstein has been named to the 2021 Franchise Times Legal Eagles. As the publication explains, the Legal Eagles is a “list of star legal professionals in the franchise industry . . . built with nominations and recommendations from clients, peers and other legal professionals.”
The Franchise Times’ Legal Eagles list features quotes from attorneys who nominated and recommended those who were selected for inclusion. One of Mr. Goldstein’s colleagues writes:
“Jeffrey passionately advocates for the rights of franchisees and distributors. Oftentimes, he is all that stands between his clients and imminent termination. He is not only a highly skilled litigator, he is an excellent communicator and is able to distill vast amounts of information in a precise manner for judges and arbitrators.”
Mr. Goldstein is one of the few franchise attorneys recognized in the 2021 Franchise Times Legal Eagles that exclusively represents franchisees. The majority of the attorneys included on the list represent both franchisees and franchisors, and many of the lawyers on the list who exclusively represent franchisees work for law firms that represent franchisors. Mr. Goldstein has focused on representing franchisees for more than 30 years, and he is well-known for his success in franchise agreement negotiations, franchise mediation and arbitration, and litigation between franchisees and their franchisors.
Other Recent Awards and Recognition for Franchise Attorney Jeffrey M. Goldstein
In addition to being named to the 2021 Franchise Times Legal Eagles, Mr. Goldstein has recently received recognition from several other legal and industry organizations as well. Some examples of Mr. Goldstein’s recent awards and recognitions include:
- 2020 Power Lawyers
- Corporate Intl. Global Awards 2020 – Antitrust and Franchise Law Firm in Washington D.C.
- ELOA – Esteemed Law Firm in Complex Litigation
- Finance Monthly Global Awards 20 – Franchise Law Firm of the Year
- Global Law Experts – Recommended Law Firm in Franchise Litigation
- International Advisory Experts – Franchise Law Firm of the Year (USA)
- Lawyer International Global Awards 2018 – Franchise Law Firm of the Year
- Lawyer International Legal 100
- Lawyers of Distinction – Franchise Law Firm of the Year
- Lead Counsel – Chosen Law Firm for Commercial Litigation
- Leaders in Law – Top Franchise Litigator for Franchisees and Dealers
- M&A Today 2020 Winner – Franchise Law Firm of the Year
- Who’s Who – Top Attorney USA in Litigation
About National Franchise Attorney Jeffrey M. Goldstein
National franchise attorney Jeffrey M. Goldstein began his legal career at the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC). After leaving the FTC, he worked for two of the world’s largest law firms before joining a boutique litigation firm as a partner. He subsequently established the Goldstein Law Firm which exclusively represents franchisees and dealers. Learn more about Mr. Goldstein.
Request a Free Consultation Today
If you are thinking about buying a franchise or facing a franchise-related legal dispute, it is important to hire an experienced franchise attorney who has your best interests in mind. To discuss your legal needs with national franchise attorney Jeffrey M. Goldstein in confidence, call 202-293-3947 or request a free consultation with Mr. Goldstein online today.