Massachusetts Franchise Attorney for Disputes, Litigation and More
Massachusetts is among the majority of states that do not have franchise registration and disclosure laws designed to protect franchisees. However, this does not mean that franchisees in the Commonwealth are without protections. The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Franchise Rule applies to franchise offerings in Massachusetts. Various laws that are non-specific to franchising afford legal rights and remedies to Massachusetts franchisees.
When buying a franchise it is important to rely on an experienced attorney’s advice. The same goes for facing a dispute with your franchisor. However, when choosing a Massachusetts franchise lawyer, experience on its own is not enough. You need a lawyer who has an in-depth understanding of franchise agreements and franchise disputes and has spent his or her entire career fighting for franchisees’ rights.
About Massachusetts Franchise Attorney Jeffrey M. Goldstein
Jeffrey M. Goldstein is a franchise attorney who has been exclusively representing franchisees in Massachusetts and throughout the United States for more than 30 years. Unlike most other franchise lawyers, he does not split his practice between franchisor and franchisee representation. With a practice focused exclusively on helping prospective franchisees make smart buying decisions and helping existing franchisees protect their legal rights, Mr. Goldstein has earned a nationwide reputation as an effective and unwavering advocate for franchise buyers and owners.
Get to know Massachusetts franchise lawyer Jeffrey M. Goldstein.
Experienced Representation for Prospective and Active Franchisees in Massachusetts
Our firm’s practice encompasses all aspects of franchisee representation. This includes representing prospective franchisees during the buying process, and it includes representing existing franchisees in disputes and other matters.
How can we help you? Mr. Goldstein regularly represents prospective and active franchisees in matters including, but not limited to:
- Evaluating franchise opportunities
- Conducting franchise due diligence
- Reviewing Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs) and franchise agreements
- Negotiating initial and renewal franchise agreements
- Handling franchise sales and transfers
- Advising existing franchisees regarding legal issues
- Advising franchisee groups and associations
- Resolving franchisor-franchisee disputes through negotiations
- Representing franchisees in mediation and arbitration with Massachusetts-based franchisors
- Representing franchisees in litigation in Massachusetts’ state and federal courts
Why Choose the Goldstein Law Firm in Massachusetts?
If you need a franchisee lawyer in Boston or anywhere else in Massachusetts, why should you choose the Goldstein Law Firm? Here are five reasons why new and existing franchisees have trusted us for more than 30 years:
- Exclusive Franchise Focus – Our practice is devoted entirely to representing franchisees in franchise-related legal matters.
- Exclusive Franchisee Representation – Unlike most other franchise law firms, we exclusively represent franchisees.
- Personalized Legal Representation – As a client of the Goldstein Law Firm, you will work directly with Mr. Goldstein on all aspects of your franchise purchase or dispute.
- Proven Results in Negotiations, ADR and Litigation – Our franchise litigation lawyers have a proven record of success helping our clients negotiate favorable contract terms and achieving positive outcomes in and out of the courtroom — through mediation, arbitration and litigation.
- Nationwide Recognition – Mr. Goldstein and the Goldstein Law Firm are widely recognized as leaders in the field of franchisee representation.
Schedule a Free Consultation with Franchisee Lawyer Jeffrey M. Goldstein
For more information about our services, please call 202-293-3947 or contact us online. We will arrange for you to speak with Mr. Goldstein over the phone as soon as possible.