The Goldstein Law Firm represents current and prospective franchisees throughout Pennsylvania. Led by founding attorney Jeffrey M. Goldstein, the firm is known for its ability to effectively advise and negotiate on behalf of prospective franchisees and for achieving favorable results on behalf of active franchisees in litigation with their franchisors. If you need a Pennsylvania franchisee attorney for any franchise-related matter, we encourage you to contact us for a free initial consultation.
Why do franchise buyers and franchise owners in Pennsylvania turn to the Goldstein Law Firm when they need a Pennsylvania franchise lawyer? We are known not just nationally but internationally for our results in franchise agreement negotiations and franchise litigation. In recent years, we have been named:
- Best Law Firm for Franchise Disputes by Acquisition International
- Chosen Law Firm for Commercial Litigation by Lead Counsel
- Franchise Law Firm of the Year by Finance Monthly
- Franchise Law Firm of the Year by Lawyers of Distinction
- Lawyer International Global Awards Franchise Law Firm of the Year
- Recommended Firm in Franchise Litigation by Global Law Experts
In addition, founding attorney Jeffrey M. Goldstein has been named:
- Lawyers of Distinction 2020 Power Lawyers
- Superior Attorney in Antitrust
- Superior Attorney in Franchising
- Top Attorney USA- Litigation
Over 30 Years of Experience in Franchising
Founding attorney Jeffrey M. Goldstein has been practicing franchise law for well over 30 years. Throughout his career, he has focused his practice exclusively on representing franchisees and dealers. The Goldstein Law Firm is one of the few franchisee-only law firms in the United States, and, with Mr. Goldstein’s experience, it is among the most accomplished. Mr. Goldstein brings his experience to help prospective franchisees make informed buying decisions, negotiate critical franchise agreement protections, and assist active franchisees in protecting their assets and legal rights in litigation and alternative dispute resolution (ADR).
As a Pennsylvania franchisee attorney, Mr. Goldstein serves clients statewide. This includes prospective and current franchisees located in:
Mr. Goldstein’s experience also spans representing prospective and current franchisees in virtually all franchised industries. With significant experience in the food, retail, and hospitality sectors, Mr. Goldstein is also intimately familiar with the Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs) and franchise agreements of many franchisors of advertising, automotive, business services, child-related, cleaning, education, financial, health and fitness, home-based, home services, printing and shipping, and senior care franchises.
Representation for Prospective Franchisees in Pennsylvania
When buying a franchise, it is essential to rely on the advice and representation of an experienced Pennsylvania franchise lawyer. There are many important and strategic decisions that need to be made, and you need to be sure that you have a clear understanding of the risks involved.
Our representation of prospective franchisees is built around our four Franchise Business Review Programs. These four programs offer different tiers of services depending on our clients’ specific needs. With that said, they are all designed to help our clients make informed buying decisions and to arm them with the information they will need as they pursue their franchise ventures.
- Franchise Business Review Program No. 1 – This program includes a background interview, a full in-depth review of the FDD and franchise agreement, and a comprehensive discussion regarding the risks of the franchise relationship.
- Franchise Business Review Program No. 2 – This program includes everything in Franchise Business Review Program No. 1 plus recommended revisions to the franchise agreement and negotiation of the franchise agreement, if desired.
- Franchise Business Review Program No. 3 – This abbreviated program is for existing franchisees who need to sign their franchisor’s “then-current” franchise agreement to renew.
- Franchise Business Review Program No. 4 – This abbreviated program is for sophisticated franchise buyers with specific questions about the legal risks associated with new franchise opportunities.
Whichever Franchise Business Review Program you choose, you will work directly with Pennsylvania franchisee attorney Jeffrey M. Goldstein. Mr. Goldstein will provide you with custom-tailored advice based on his decades of experience and your chosen franchise opportunity, and he will make sure you have a clear understanding of what you need to know. If you choose Franchise Business Review Program No. 2 with its negotiation option, Mr. Goldstein will negotiate directly with your franchisor’s attorneys on your behalf.
Representation for Current Franchisees in Pennsylvania
Our representation of current franchisees in Pennsylvania encompasses not only dispute resolution and litigation but also renewals, transfers, and franchisee group and association matters. Mr. Goldstein brings his extensive experience and insights to assist franchisees with matters including:
- Formation and Management of Franchisee Groups and Associations
- Representation of Franchisee Groups and Associations in Franchisor-Related Matters
- Franchisor and Franchisee Encroachment
- Antitrust Issues in Franchising
- Unfair Franchise Practices
- Franchise Renewals
- Franchise Transfers
- Wrongful Franchise Terminations
- Mediation, Arbitration, and Litigation Between Franchisees and Their Franchisors
- Post-Termination Restrictive Covenant Enforcement and Other Matters
Why Choose Us if You Need a Pennsylvania Franchise Lawyer
Whether you are thinking about buying a franchise or facing a dispute with your franchisor, your choice of legal representation is extremely important. Hiring the right attorney can help set you up for success while relying on inexperienced counsel can prove incredibly costly. Here is why you should choose the Goldstein Law Firm if you need a Pennsylvania franchise lawyer:
- We are an award-winning franchisee law firm that is recognized for its success in negotiations, litigation, and ADR.
- Our practice is devoted exclusively to representing franchisees and dealers and founding attorney Jeffrey M. Goldstein has over 30 years of experience representing franchisees.
- As a result of our decades of experience, we understand franchisees’ financial constraints and offer flexible fee options so that our clients can manage their costs effectively.
Schedule a Free Consultation with a Pennsylvania Franchisee Attorney
Are you thinking about buying a franchise in Pennsylvania? Are you a franchisee in Pennsylvania, or are you facing issues with a Pennsylvania-based franchisor? If so, we can help. To schedule a free initial consultation with founding attorney Jeffrey M. Goldstein, please call 202-293-3947 or tell us about your needs online today.