International Franchise Law Firm in Washington D.C.
Our firm represents international franchisees in negotiations and dispute resolution proceedings involving U.S.-based franchisors and suppliers. With more than 30 years of franchise law experience, and with experience representing franchisees on four continents and in virtually all major franchise systems, we are trusted representatives for franchisees worldwide who need a franchise lawyer in the United States.
About the Goldstein Law Firm
Based in Washington D.C., our firm is dedicated to franchisee and dealer representation. Our firm’s founder, attorney Jeffrey M. Goldstein, is admitted to practice in multiple states and in federal courts across the country, and routinely represents clients in a broad range of franchise-related legal disputes. Mr. Goldstein also provides strategic representation for initial and renewal franchise agreement negotiations, calling upon his decades of litigation experience to help his clients negotiate potentially-costly terms.
We have earned an international reputation for our commitment to franchisee-only representation. Some of our recent awards and accolades include:
- Best Law Firm for Franchise Disputes – Acquisition International
- Chosen Law Firm for Commercial Litigation – Lead Counsel
- Franchise Law Firm of the Year – Finance Monthly
- Franchise Law Firm of the Year – Lawyers of Distinction
- Recommended Firm in Franchise Litigation – Global Law Experts
- Top Attorney USA – Litigation – Who’s Who Top Attorney
- Top Franchise Litigator for Franchisees and Dealers – Leaders in Law
The Importance of Franchisee-Only Representation
Our firm is one of only four in the United States that only represents franchisees, not franchisors. When seeking representation for franchise litigation, this distinction is critical. Providing legal representation to both franchisors and franchisees involves certain inherent conflicts of interest; and, frequently, lawyers in these firms are far more loyal to their franchisor clients (who pay large monthly legal bills).
Our Areas of Practice
We represent international franchisees and dealers in all franchise-related legal matters. Whether you are considering a franchise with a U.S.-based franchisor, need to renew your franchise rights, or are concerned about potential litigation in the United States, it is important that you seek legal representation promptly. When you contact us, we will make arrangements for you to meet with Mr. Goldstein as soon as possible regarding your legal needs. Our areas of practice include:
- Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) and franchise agreement review
- Franchise agreement negotiation
- Franchise agreement renewal
- Litigation against franchisors
- Franchisor-initiated litigation
- Mediation and arbitration of franchise disputes
- Franchise group and association matters
We offer a variety of flexible fee options, and every engagement begins with a free and confidential consultation. We want to make sure you understand your options and feel confident in your choice of representation before you start incurring legal expenses.
Contact Us About Your International Franchise
For more information about our firm or our areas of practice, please contact us to schedule a complimentary initial consultation with franchise attorney Jeffrey M. Goldstein. You can reach our law offices worldwide at (202) 293-3947, or send us your contact information and a member of our firm will contact you as soon as possible.