New York City Franchise Industries
With thousands of franchise opportunities available, if you are looking for a franchise in a particular industry, you will most likely find at least one (and more likely several) franchisors that are eager to have you sign a franchise agreement. While all franchises share certain characteristics, many industries have their own unique regulatory requirements and legal hurdles, and franchisees considering opportunities in regulated industries (such as petroleum and certain business services) and with high risks for liability (such as health and fitness) must be certain that they are willing to accept the burdens and potential exposure involved.
With more than 30 years’ experience representing franchisees in New York City and other major cities around the world, attorney Jeffrey M. Goldstein is a trusted advocate and advisor for a wide range of complex franchise-related legal matters. Whether you are considering a franchise opportunity or need legal representation as an existing franchisee, Mr. Goldstein can help you make informed decisions and take any necessary action to protect your investment and your legal rights.
We Represent New York City Franchisees in These Industries
We assist prospective franchisees with due diligence and reviewing and negotiating franchise agreements, and we represent active franchisees in renewal negotiations, arbitration, litigation and other matters. Contact us today to discuss your franchise opportunity or franchise-related legal issue in these industries:
- Advertising Franchises
- Automobile Dealership Franchises
- Beauty Franchises
- Business Opportunities
- Business Services Franchises
- Child Related Franchises
- Cleaning Franchises
- Computer & Internet Franchises
- Education Franchises
- Financial Franchises
- Food Franchises
- Green Franchises
- Health & Fitness Franchises
- Heavy Equipment Franchises
- Home Based Franchises
- Home Services & Repair Franchises
- Low Cost Franchises
- Manufacturing Franchises
- Mobile Franchises
- Pet Franchises
- Petroleum Franchises
- Photography & Video Franchises
- Printing, Copying, Shipping, Signs Franchises
- Restoration, Disaster Recovery Franchises
- Retail Franchises
- Seasonal Franchises
- Security & Alarm Franchises
- Senior Care Franchises
- Sports & Recreation Franchises
- Travel Franchises
- Vending Franchises
- Wholesale – Distribution Franchises
Why Choose the Goldstein Law Firm?
The Goldstein Law Firm is a national franchise law firm that exclusively represents franchisees and dealers. As a result of this narrow focus, we are intimately familiar with the unique legal issues franchisees face on a daily basis, and we only advocate for the rights of franchisees and dealers in state and federal court. Unlike other firms that represent franchisors and franchisees (or that are not exclusively devoted to franchise law), our entire practice is devoted to protecting the interests of independent franchise owners in New York City and elsewhere.
Here is what you get when you choose the Goldstein Law Firm:
- An award-winning franchise law firm with national and international recognition from various industry publications.
- Representation by franchisee-only attorneys who have decades of experience negotiating with and litigating against franchisors.
- Straightforward advice and flexible fee options designed to make sure you get the most out of your legal representation and have the best possible opportunity to protect your investment.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
If you would like to speak with a franchise attorney, we encourage you to contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation. To discuss your legal needs with New York City franchisee attorney Jeffrey M. Goldstein, please call (202) 293-3947 or request an appointment online today.