Purchasing a franchise can be a rewarding experience, and it can be especially rewarding when you are in the business of educating children. However, before you make the decision to buy, it is critically important that you understand all of the risks and potential pitfalls involved.
At the Goldstein Law Firm, we bring over 30 years of franchise law experience to representing new franchisees in the negotiation and due diligence processes, and representing existing franchisees in disputes with their franchisors. Led by franchise lawyer Jeffrey M. Goldstein, our firm was named Finance Monthly’s 2016 Franchise Law Firm of the Year and is nationally-recognized as a leading law firm for franchisees and dealers.
Why Education Franchisees Trust the Goldstein Law Firm
Our firm has represented new and existing franchisees worldwide in virtually all franchise sectors, and this includes representing numerous clients who have either been considering or facing legal issues with education-related franchises. Here are just some of the reasons why franchisees trust the Goldstein Law Firm:
- We offer over three decades of franchise law experience.
- We specialize in franchise-related legal matters.
- We have experience in all court systems throughout the United States.
- We have the widest geographical scope of clients.
- We exclusively represent franchisees and dealers – never franchisors.
- We provide personalized attention no matter how big or small a case may be.
- We offer large-firm training and experience with small-firm accessibility.
- We have government experience specifically within the area of franchise law.
- We are thought leaders in franchise law and actively write and research in the field.
Our Services for New and Existing Education Franchisees
We have helped numerous clients evaluate new franchise opportunities, and have helped countless others with regarding royalty payments, renewal rights, terminations and other issues. We offer flexible fee options, and our attorneys are available to take action quickly if necessary in order to preserve your legal rights. Select a link below to learn more about our services:
Education Franchise Opportunities
The following are among the leading education franchise opportunities available, as found during a random perusal online:
- Huntington Learning Centers – A well-known education franchise that claims to be the “#1 Revenue Producing Tutoring Franchise.”
- Kumon Math & Reading Centers – Kumon has been ranked as Entrepreneur Magazine’s top supplemental education franchise and #18 overall on its Franchise 500.
- Primrose Schools – An education franchise that was ranked #1 among the Top 10 Franchise Owner Satisfaction Systems in 2015.
- Sylvan Learning Centers – An established education franchise brand that offers brick-and-mortar and satellite franchise opportunities.
- The Little Gym – A children’s gym franchise offering multi-week educational programs for different age groups.
Schedule a Free Consultation at the Goldstein Law Firm
For more information about our services, we invite you to schedule a free consultation with attorney Jeff Goldstein. To discuss your education franchise opportunity or your franchisor-franchisee dispute in confidence, call (202) 293-3947 or request an appointment online today.
Disclaimer: The identification of any franchise or company on this website is not an endorsement of any aspect of that entity in any regard, nor should it be taken as one.