Founded by nationally-recognized franchise lawyer Jeffrey M. Goldstein, the Goldstein Law Firm is a law practice devoted exclusively to representing franchisees and dealers. We offer decades of experience in franchise agreement negotiations, mediation, arbitration and franchise litigation, and our straight-forward fee options mean that you will not be surprised when you receive your bill for our services.
If you are thinking about buying a franchise in the sports and recreation industry, we can help you evaluate the opportunity and negotiate the terms of your agreement. If you already own a franchise and are facing a dispute with your franchisor, a supplier or another third party, we can take strategic and aggressive action to assert your legal rights. Regardless of your legal needs, you can count on our 30-plus years of franchise law experience to help guide you in the right direction.
Experienced Legal Representation for New and Existing Franchisees
If You are Considering a Sports & Recreation Franchise…
When evaluating franchise opportunities, the goal is to gather enough data so that you can make an informed decision. From financial considerations (e.g., “How much can I expect to make?”) to legal concerns (e.g., “What happens if I can’t pay my royalties?”) to practical matters (e.g., “How many hours a week does it take to run a successful franchise?”), it is important to go into your franchise eyes wide open. At the Goldstein Law Firm, we assist prospective franchisees at every stage of the buying process, including:
- Finding franchise investment advisors
- Performing franchise due diligence
- Reviewing Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs) and franchise agreements
- Negotiating franchise agreements
If You Already Own a Franchised Business…
If you own a sports and recreation franchise, we can assist you with any legal issues you may be facing in your business. Whether your goal is to negotiate an amicable resolution or you are facing a dispute that is destined for arbitration or litigation, we can help. Our services for existing franchisees include:
- Franchise group and association representation
- Negotiating franchise renewals
- Dealing with franchise terminations and post-termination disputes
- Franchise mediation and arbitration
- Franchise litigation
Top Sports & Recreation Franchise Opportunities
Industry periodicals, including some online “best franchise” types of lists, identify the following leading sports and recreation franchise opportunities available as of 2017:
- Fitness 1440 – A gym franchise offering personal training, group exercise, sauna, cardio and yoga studio services.
- Goldfish Swim School – A facility-based children’s swim instruction franchise.
- Sky Zone – An indoor trampoline park franchise opportunity.
- Soccer Shots – A soccer training franchise focused on children ages two through eight.
- Title Boxing Club – A fitness club franchise that specializes in boxing and promises members both physical and mental transformation.
Get Started with a Free Consultation at the Goldstein Law Firm
If you would like to speak with national franchise attorney Jeffrey M. Goldstein about your franchise opportunity or franchise-related dispute, contact us to request an appointment today. You can call us anytime at (202) 293-3947, or submit a consultation request online and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: The identification of any franchise or company on this website is not an endorsement of any aspect of that entity in any regard, nor should it be taken as one. In this regard, our inclusion of a franchise or company on our site is merely a note of the existence of that franchise or company in a particular industry, not an opinion or recommendation as to the past, current or future legal or financial viability or of that franchise company, franchisor, or its franchisees.