If you love to travel or have spent your career in the travel industry and dream of being your own boss, buying a travel-based franchise may be the perfect fit. But, before you settle on a franchise opportunity and sign on the dotted line, there are some important issues that you need to take into consideration.
At the Goldstein Law Firm, we have over 30 years of experience representing prospective and existing franchisees. Over the decades, we have seen it all. We have seen franchisees thrive. We have seen franchisees lose everything. We have seen franchisors (and their attorneys) progressively make franchise agreements more and more one-sided to the detriment of their franchisees.
30-Plus Years of Franchise Law Experience
Whether you are thinking about buying a franchise or you are an existing franchise owner, we can help you protect your rights. We offer flat fees and other straightforward fee structures, and all engagements at the Goldstein Law Firm begin with a free, no-obligation consultation.
Are You Thinking About Buying a Travel Franchise?
If you are thinking about buying a travel franchise, we can help you make an informed decision. We offer three levels of Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) and franchise agreement review services, with the top-tier option including negotiation of your franchise agreement. These services are designed to help you understand the answers to questions like:
- How much support can I expect from the franchisor?
- Will I receive an exclusive or protected territory?
- What happens if I can’t make my royalty or advertising fee payments?
- What happens if the franchisor attempts to terminate my franchise?
- What will I need to do in order to renew my franchise rights?
Are You Facing a Franchise-Related Legal Dispute?
If you are facing a dispute with your franchisor, we can help you understand your situation and determine the remedies you may have available. Whether your need to submit a claim to mediation or arbitration, or you are being forced to defend yourself against your franchisor in court, we can assist with disputes involving:
- Breach of your franchise agreement
- Franchise discrimination
- Fraud and misrepresentations
- Renewal rights
- Post-termination obligations
- Termination rights
- Territory rights and encroachment
- Other franchise-related legal issues
Top Travel Franchise Opportunities
Industry periodicals, including some online “best franchise” types of lists, identify the following leading travel franchise opportunities available as of 2017:
- Cruise Planners – A home-based travel agency franchise that promises, “award-winning, innovative marketing; cutting-edge mobile technology; . . . [and] professional coaching and development.”
- CruiseOne / Dream Vacations – A home-based travel agency franchise specializing in the cruise market.
- Expedia CruiseShipCenters – A travel franchise offering travel agency services from brick-and-mortar locations.
- Travel Leaders – A travel agency franchise that provides personalized vacation packages, travel deals and other services for business and leisure travelers.
- Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park Camp-Resorts – An RV park and campground franchise with locations around the country.
Discuss Your Travel Franchise with Attorney Jeffrey M. Goldstein
For more information about our services, contact us and schedule your free, no-obligation consultation. To speak with national franchise attorney Jeffrey M. Goldstein about your travel franchise opportunity or franchise-related dispute, call (202) 293-3947 or inquire online today.
Disclaimer: The identification of any franchise or company on this website is not an endorsement of any aspect of that entity in any regard, nor should it be taken as one. In this regard, our inclusion of a franchise or company on our site is merely a note of the existence of that franchise or company in a particular industry, not an opinion or recommendation as to the past, current or future legal or financial viability or of that franchise company, franchisor, or its franchisees.